Camp Pasquaney, New Hampshire
new Account faqs
- How do I access my info?
- You first need to get your own unique PIN (see below), with which you can create an online account. With that, you will be able to keep your information and contact preferences up-to-date, access the directory, and more.
- What's a “PIN”?
- Your PIN is your “Pasquaney Identification Number”, which helps us to identify who you are and help you manage your online accounts safely.
- I don't have a PIN…what do I do?
- For first-time users, your PIN must be sent to you. If you already have an email address on file, it can be sent to you automatically. Otherwise, you can request that we send it to you.
- What if I forget my password?
- You should always store your password in a safe place, but in the event you forget or misplace your password, we can send it to the email address you enter here. So, make sure that the address you enter here is a valid email address and is an account that you have access to.
Alumni » Update My Info
Create/Activate New Account
If you have received your PIN(s) via email, you can finish creating and activating your online account here.